Pregnancy- the most beautiful phase of a woman’s life
Pregnancy is a precious gift which is given by God. Thus, humans need to take good care of it. The woman who is pregnant need to be clear about the various changes which take place during pregnancy. Every day of pregnancy is critical, but the first 12 weeks are the most significant for pregnancy. There are critical mainly because the main changes happen in this time.
When a woman is 13 weeks pregnant:
- The whole length of the child is almost 6-7 CM and weight are approx 22-24 KG.
- Fingerprints also start developing on the fingers of the fetus.
- When you will press the stomach you will also feel the gentle movements of the child.
- If the woman is carrying a baby girl, then by this time the baby girl would be having 2.5 million eggs approximately in ovaries. Something surprising is that at the time of birth, these eggs reduce to just 1.5 million. This no. keeps decreasing as the fetus grows old and old.
When the pregnant woman moves into 14th week of her pregnancy, following changes take place:
- The morning sickness issue starts diminishing. Now the pregnant woman starts to feel a little better.
- 14th week onwards the pregnant woman starts looking even more beautiful. This is due to the fact that 14th week onwards the hormonal changes occur which make her even more beautiful and even the flow of blood increases.
Cravings for food
Now is the time when the small cravings for food begin.